Saturday, April 17, 2010

Douglas Wisor Memorial Scholarship

I am creating this blog to detail my experiences as the 2010 recipient of the Douglas Wisor Memorial Scholarship. I am incredibly honored to have received this scholarship, which was created to honor the memory and legacy of who I have come to understand was an amazing man, Doug Wisor. In my time in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand, I have met many people who knew Doug, and by all accounts he was a man of great influence and inspiration. I hope only to document my experiences in Hawke's Bay and working at Craggy Range so that I can do my part to honor this man, and perhaps to learn something.

2 comments:

  1. Kevin

    Thanks for doing this. I am Doug's uncle and it is nice to have you honor Doug in this way.

    Dee Wisor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee,

    Happy to. It's been amazing to be able to come over to New Zealand and experience what I have, and I hope I can honor his legacy.

    ReplyDelete